Mercury Network 3.0 – September 13, 2010 Update
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network, VMP XSites and Appraiser XSites.
Mercury Network Order Management
- New orders now include instructions added to the Additional Comments or Instructions to Appraiser section when a specific license level or designation is required for that particular product type.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the IIS Ranked tab to timeout before showing the eligible appraisers for an order.
- An issue has been corrected where under specific circumstances, the first copy of an appraisal could be delivered to the VMP XSite client rather than the updated copy of the appraisal.
- A problem that could cause the Review Results window not to display properly has been resolved.
- When viewing the details of an order edit event, the Lender State field will no longer display as "0."
- The sort setting for columns in Order Management are now retained after editing an order.
Mercury Network General
- Canned comments for Double-Blind orders are now displayed in alphabetical order.
- Quotation marks in an appraiser's name no longer cause a problem when viewing the appraiser's Mercury Network Profile.
- Added speed improvements visible when modifying UARR and Appraisal Product Requirements.
- New Feature: Added a column to the Orders grid to indicate if an order has an associated VMP XSite client order.
- New Feature: Customers can now set up validation rules inside the Custom Order Form. For instance, the values in the Loan Number field can be checked against a rule to verify the person entering the order is adding a usable value. To configure this new option, click Configure Order Form under the VMP XSite Preferences section.
- New Feature: A carbon copy (CC) field is now available and allows an invoice to be sent to multiple parties.
- The VMP XSite Custom Order Form now includes the option to Show/Hide the credit card holder's address.
- A problem was corrected that could cause the From: e-mail address field not to auto-populate when sending an invoice.
- An issue was fixed that would prevent results from showing after searching invoices in Business Management when the option to search All invoices was selected.
- Multiple e-mail addresses, separated by a comma or semicolon, can now be entered when sending invoices.
- Changing the client on an order no longer causes the Job Type field to change values.
- Disclosure dates updated in the client login of the XSite are now transferred correctly to the Mercury Network order.
- Corrected a problem inside the CC Processing area that could cause the list of recent credit card transactions not to refresh properly.
- A note is now added to the Additional Comments of any order that is placed by an integration partner where an invalid credit card number was supplied.
- Corrected an issue where changes made by the client to the lender information were not visible to the appraiser if the appraiser viewed the order inside the Appraiser XSite.
- Appraisers can now see canned comments when declining or conditionally declining Double-Blind orders from the Appraiser XSite.