Mercury Network 3.0 - July 12, 2011
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network, VMP XSites, and Appraiser XSites.
NEW Vendors Portal
With this update, there is a new area where vendors such as appraisers, agents, contractors, and inspectors can setup accounts, configure their profiles, as well as accept and manage orders. The new vendor area can be accessed via http://vendors.mercuryvmp.com.
Support for Ordering and Managing BPOs
With this update, you now have the capability of ordering and managing Broker Price Opinion orders. We have agents covering all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Guam. To get started, build your agent fee panel by using our existing agents or import your own list. Joining Mercury Network for agents is absolutely free and there are no transaction fees to the agent to accept orders. For more information about BPO ordering, please contact your account representative.
Mercury Network Clients
- Added scrolling to correct an issue viewing a large number of client groups assigned to a client.
- Corrected an issue which prevented integration orders from using Client Group settings.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
New Feature: The fee panel area now supports multiple types of vendors such as Appraisers, Agents, Inspectors, and Contractors. You can now filter your fee panel members by type of vendor. You can also add new vendor types to your fee panel by using the fee panel builder or by uploading your list of vendors.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- Corrected an issue which could sometimes cause the Due Date to be set incorrectly when accepting conditions for some orders.
- If a requested override is rejected, orders will now go back to the vendor in a Revision Needed state.
- Fixed an issue where a client could set an order to On Hold or Delayed and the vendor could set it back to Resumed. Now only the party who sets an order to Delayed or On Hold can Resume the order.
- When setting the due date on new or existing orders, the default date will now be set to the current date plus 5 days.
Mercury Network - Users
- Fixed an issue preventing sub accounts from using the "Advanced Notification Settings (My Orders)".
- Corrected an issue in Firefox which would prevent selecting users from the list in User Management.
- Corrected an issue where the default order notifications were not enabled correctly for new accounts.
- Corrected an issue which could prevent notification settings for sub accounts from saving properly.
- New Feature: VMP XSite customers can now to choose to change their merchant account settings to batch processing. This means that your account will only settle once a day rather than after every charge. If you're doing a large number of daily transactions, you may prefer batch processing as it will simplify reconciling your credit card charges. Contact your account representative for more information.
- Corrected an issue which could cause the fee for an order to be incorrectly updated when processing a partial credit card payment.
- Fixed an intermittent issue with the client login page where moving between different status filters could cause a 404 error for accounts with large numbers of orders.
Appraiser XSites/Vendor Portal
Vendors can now enter E&O amounts as little as $100,000.
- Corrected all notifications to remove references to appraisers to support new vendor types.
- Order Completed notifications will now correctly display the Reference Number from the order.