Mercury Network 3.0 - September 01, 2011
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network, VMP XSites, and Appraisers XSites.
Mercury Network - Client and Vendor Order Management
- New Feature: When selecting a vendor during order placement, customers will now be presented with a map identifying the location of the top 5 vendors for the assignment in relation to the subject property location. Each vendor will be displayed based on their proximity to the order's subject address, and information about the Mercury Network user's history with that vendor will be displayed. That includes details such as order assignments, on-time percentage, and rework rate, to name a few.
- New UAD Feature: When an appraiser delivers a completed report that includes a MISMO XML file, the XML file will be listed in the attachments and available to download.
Mercury Network - Preferences
New UAD Feature: Product Requirements now allows customers to require UAD forms and include that information in the order instructions to the vendor. Also, the UARR rules run against the report will check for the UAD versions of the form.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
New Feature: If the vendor is a WinTOTAL or TOTAL user there is a new column in the Fee Panel that shows a "W".
Mercury Network - Client and Vendor Order Management
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Other contact information to shift in the order and would result in an "Invalid Information" error.
- Corrected an issue where the Inspection Scheduled status would indicate the vendor set the status in the audit trail when it was the client.
- Editing an order and changing the Order Group will now add to the audit trail.
- Viewing the details of a Mercury Network order in a maximized window will no longer display unnecessary scrollbars.
- Clients can now view Invoice and Compliance Certification documents attached to Pending Quality Review orders before marking as complete.
- Corrected an issue that would cause the wrong fee to display when using the Change Fee status when the fee contains a comma.
- Corrected an issue which prevented the sales price from being removed from an order.
- Corrected an issue where order cancellations caused by a request to delete an order were being logged in the audit trail as initiated by the admin user even if a sub-account initiated the deletion.
- Fixed an issue which could cause an error when attaching documents to Mercury Network orders immediately after placing the order.
- Changed the vendor selection criteria to prefer a fee panel vendor within a specific proximity over a non-fee panel vendor.
- The popup message given when un-deleting an order now displays the correct text.
- Corrected an issue where an individual with compliance rights could mark an order as Complete when the order was in the Complete or Cancelled state.
- The information contained in the transaction fee window is now correct when conditionally declining an order.
- Fixed an issue where completed appraisal PDFs were not available via the Vendor Portal.
- Fixed an issue where the link to open a vendor's profile when placing an order would not work when using IE 9.
- Orders placed via the RealEC integration will now map to product names based on the product plus the loan type. For instance, orders with FHA set as the loan type will be mapped to FHA products.
Mercury Network - UARR
Fixed an issue that would cause an error when viewing the UARR section when using IE 9.
Mercury Network - Users
- Corrected a problem caused when a new user account is created using an e-mail address of a previously deleted user account.
- If a subaccount has rights to manage all users' orders, that subaccount will have rights to manage orders for accounts that were created after the right was granted.
- Made cosmetic improvements to the Update Password screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some Sample Reports in vendor Mercury Network profiles to give an error when trying to open.
- When user accounts assigned orders on the VMP XSite are deleted, the user's existing VMP XSite and Mercury Network orders will be assigned to another account.
- Switching from an external compliance certificate to a provided compliance certificate will now work correctly.
- Fixed an issue which caused information to disappear from a field when entering an e-mail address for "Email copy of appraisal to borrower at" and then switching to another field. The issue only occurred when the report was in Pending Quality Review.
- The ability to filter on lender name from the VMP XSite client login area will also include lenders assigned to orders that the logged in user has rights to manage.
- An issue has been fixed which would cause an error saving settings in the VMP XSite custom order form when using IE 9.
- When using the automatic compliance certificate while marking an order complete you no longer have to click OK several times to complete the order.
- An issue has been corrected which could prevent orders placed to client groups, via Business Management, from routing properly.
- An issue has been fixed that could prevent the New Order Notification to go to a VMP XSite client that had enabled it.
- Business Management Invoicing: When no Bill To Contact is present, the VMP XSite will now look at the Client Contact when populating the clients available to receive client payments.
- Fixed an issue where the "Click here to view it" link in the Document Attached notification would not work.
- Fixed an issue that would allow a status to be set more than once by clicking the "OK" or "Send" button multiple times.
- Fixed a mistaken reference to PDF on DirectFax coversheets. They now correctly reference TIF files.
- Corrected an issue in Credit Cards where searching for transactions of a specific type would not always return all the transactions.
- Fixed an issue where notifications were not being sent for documents uploaded from the client login immediately uploaded after the order was placed.
- Updated "Make a Payment" page to include the card holder's billing address and the zip code will now be required.
- The RealEC "Comment, Action Required" event is now supported.
- The median fee will no longer be displayed when placing an order for a BPO product.
- The Decrease Fee action has now been renamed to Change Fee.
Corrected an issue where the name of the person setting the status on the Appraiser XSite would sometimes display as the admin user.