Mercury Network 3.0 - November 09, 2011
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network and VMP XSites.
New feature: Mercury Network Supports UCDP Submission
With this update, Mercury Network now supports the ability to submit to UCDP. In order to submit, you must first sign up for a UCDP account. Click here to view the instructions we've compiled to help. Then, you must sign up and designate Mercury Network as your Integration Platform by requesting a DI User Account. Click here to view instructions to get your DI user account.
New feature: Documents Area for Mercury Network Orders
With this release, we've improved the documents area to allow easier management, organization, and identification of all the documents that make up an appraisal order. The documents area has also been moved to the top of the screen so that your appraisal documents are available immediately after opening the order details.
Order instructions to the appraiser will now populate with the default instructions for the product when the VMP XSite order is placed with a subaccount.
Mercury Network - Account Creation
- Corrected an issue on the Mercury Network Client sign up-page that referenced Partners.
- An issue has been fixed that could cause an error when signing up in some cases.
- Fixed an issue which would cause an error when signing up using the same e-mail address that already existed on multiple other accounts.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
Fixed a problem where vendors assigned to an order group were not visible if the order group has an ampersand in the group name.
Mercury Network - Notifications
- Updated the look and style of the Mercury Network New Order notification template.
- Added a new notification template for orders that have been completed after a revision has been requested.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- New Feature - Added the ability to submit to UCDP portal from within order details.
- An issue has been corrected that would cause vendors to show up as available in the ISS and Fee Panel tabs for products they don't provide.
- Corrected an issue where the Top Ranked Vendors map would be zoomed in too far for addresses which don't have a Bird's Eye map available.
- Fixed an issue where the PDF was not being embedded into the MISMO XML in some cases.
Mercury Network - Preferences
- Making adjustments to the weighting factors for non-appraisers in Vendor Selection Settings should now work correctly.
Mercury Network - Vendors Portal
- Fixed an issue with the popup text next to the check box used to enable a vendor's profile.
- The delete option should no longer be available for the Admin user.
- Fixed an issue where the default location of the cursor when a vendor adds a password.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the "Delete" button to be active for users viewing their own profile.
- Added border to popup dialogs.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error when attempting to view an order with 13 or more attachments via the vendor portal.
- Revised some of the text on the Mercury Network Vendor sign up page.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an incorrect popup prompt when signing up for a Mercury Network Vendor account.