Mercury Network Update — December 16, 2011
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network and VMP XSites.
New Feature — DataCourier PowerView
Now you'll see a DataCourier PowerView where you can upload XML appraisals that you receive outside of Mercury Network, and use Mercury's UCDP tools for GSE submission.
Also in the DataCourier PowerView, any report you receive from an appraiser using the DataCourier plugin inside our appraisal formfilling software will automatically appear in your appraisal list. You won't need to manually upload it in order to submit to UCDP. In addition, any appraisal you've received in the past via the DataCourier plugin will also appear in DataCourier's appraisal list for easy organization. Just make sure your appraiser is delivering to the same e-mail address that you use to log into Mercury Network — Mercury will deliver it to your DataCourier PowerView. For instructions on using these new features, click here.
Mercury Network — Notifications
- Corrected an issue which would cause a notification to be sent incorrectly for some UCDP statuses.
- UCDP Appraisal Submission statuses will now send a notification for RealEC orders.
Mercury Network — Order Management
- Underscores, periods, and dashes are now allowed in the loan number when submitting to the UCDP.
- Fixed an issue that would cause problems submitting to UCDP for accounts with limited access. This affected Lender Agents whose permission settings in their client's "Relationships" section in UCDP was not set to "Full."
- Fixed an issue which caused the "Close" button to display incorrectly when viewing an order edit event.
- Fixed an issue which caused vendors with no address to sort to the top of the ISS list.
- UCDP Override reasons are now sorted alphabetically with a choice for “Other” at the bottom.
Mercury Network — Preferences
Now, a Mercury Network user with UCDP submission permissions will automatically be granted those permissions for new Business Units without needing to edit their permissions again.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent products from mapping properly when the Mercury Network product is mapped to multiple XSite products.
- Fixed an issue which would cause UCDP statuses and notifications to sync when they were set to not sync.
- XSite: Fixed an issue that would prevent a user from charging the same credit card, for the same amount on two different XSites in the same day.