Mercury Network 3.0 – January 2012 Update
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network and VMP XSites.
New Feature: UCDP Status At A Glance
We heard from customers that you want an easy way to tell if a file has been submitted to UCDP. With this update, Mercury Network has added a column to your orders for UCDP status. If it's only been submitted, but not accepted, you'll see a grey checkbox. Accepted orders will have a green checkbox.
New Feature: Require XML From Your Appraiser
This release includes a new checkbox in your order form that will let your appraiser know you're requiring XML. You can also add or remove the requirement after the order has already been placed. The appraiser will be notified of the requirement when they receive the order.
New feature: Notification When UCDP Is Offline
There have been several times when UCDP was returning an error to Mercury Network customers – simply because the portal was down or having problems. Neither customers nor a la mode have any control over these errors, and we anticipate they will happen periodically in the future. To help, we've implemented a notification system that will proactively alert you when we've noticed a problem with UCDP. This will prevent you from submitting a file that will return errors that can't be corrected by you, and it will help clear up confusion.
Mercury Network – Order Management
- Added a "UCDP" column in Mercury Network orders grid that allows you to see if an order has been submitted or accepted by UCDP at a glance.
- The ability to change the "Require XML" option, on a per order basis, after the order has been placed is now available in order details.
- The "Doc File ID" field is now editable after submission to UCDP is complete.
- Submitting a PDF only to UCDP will now prompt a warning that a Veros PDF extraction contract is required before proceeding.
- Corrected an issue which prevented all documents being attached to the new order when duplicating an existing order.
- UCDP drop down for form type, when submitting a PDF only, now correctly displays all form names.
- Submitting to UCDP with special characters in the override notes will now work correctly.
Mercury Network – Notifications
- UCDP status notifications will no longer be sent automatically to the user who created the order unless they have the notification option selected.
- UCDP notifications will now have the subject property address in the subject line of the e-mail.
- The new order notification now tells the appraiser if XML is required.
- Fixed an issue were the vendor's company name did not show on Completed Order notifications.
- Corrected an issue which would cause order notifications for new clients to not be sent if their user profile had not been edited after account creation.
- Corrected an issue which caused the Mercury Network client to receive a "Completed" notification instead of a "Pending Quality Review" notification. This occurred when the order was completed via the vendor portal.
Mercury Network – Users
Changing a user's permissions or notification settings using specific browsers, such as IE 9, will no longer corrupt the permissions and notification settings for that user.
Mercury Network – DataCourier
A new "UCDP" column has been added to the DataCourier orders grid that allows you to see if an order has been submitted or accepted by UCDP at a glance.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the "Revision Needed" status from being copied to the VMP XSite order if the revision was requested from the Pending Quality Review screen.
- Corrected an issue which prevented the "UCDP Submission Cancelled" notification from sending to VMP XSite clients.
- Corrected an issue which would display incorrect products when editing an order for BPO, commercial, or inspection product if the order was originally placed on a VMP XSite.
- When adding a new contact from the Clients area, the contacts dialog will now close correctly.
- An issue has been corrected which would cause resumed statuses to display twice in the audit trail.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a timeout error when editing contacts for accounts that had 50 or more users.
- The property map in the Client Login area now displays correctly.
- "Appraisal Form Filler" field is now required during signup.
- Choosing to update your license/policy information will now save immediately.
- Corrected an issue which would cause the admin user's name to display in the audit trail for some events entered by sub users.
- Corrected an issue which prevented E & O information from saving when a "$" symbol was entered.
- Status icons now display properly for non-appraiser licenses.
- Fixed an issue which could cause vendors signing up for an Appraiser XSite to lose access to orders received prior to XSite signup.
- Corrected an issue with the Daily Order Summary for Appraiser XSite customers.
- Corrected an issue which would cause the XML Requirement to be lost after editing an order via an Appraiser XSite.