Mercury Network 3.0 — February 23, 2012 Update
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network.
Mercury Network — New DataCourier Features
We've just added new features for any appraisals you receive via DataCourier.
- Request a revision from the appraiser from withinDataCourier
- Securely send a copy of the appraisal to the borrower
- Upload a revised appraisal file
Mercury Network — Account Creation
The signup process has now been updated to no longer require a unique phone number.
Mercury Network — Notifications
An issue has been corrected that could cause the vendor to receive a Pending Quality Review notification when completing an order from the Vendor portal.
Mercury Network — DataCourier
- Corrected an issue which would cause the XML and PDF filenames to be blank if the address in the appraisal was also blank.
- Changing the default column sort while viewing DataCourier files will now be remembered correctly.
Mercury Network — Order Management
- The order form is now displayed correctly when editing an order with Internet Explorer 7.
- UCDP submission results now display correctly when using Internet Explorer 7.
- The user will now be warned if attempting to submit to both GSE’s when seller servicer numbers are not available for both GSEs.
- VMP Orders will now display the “Require XML” setting correctly before the order is reassigned.
- Choosing to filter order search results to a specific day range will now work properly.