Mercury Network 3. 0 - November 28, 2012 Update
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network and VMP XSites.
New Feature: Action Required Folder
The Action Required folder is a new, completely customizable folder you can use to see only the orders you want to see, based on your criteria. You can choose from several different events such as orders that haven’t had a status update in a certain timeframe, or status updates that include comments from the vendor. This allows you to see all your orders that require attention in one, easy to manage folder. Click here to read more.
New Feature: Manually sync statuses
VMP XSite users now have the ability to manually sync statuses from the XSite to Mercury, and vice versa. If you want to review the comments or document before it gets synced, you can now use the Sync to VMP button to push the status after it has occurred. When manually syncing a status to either the VMP XSite order or the Mercury Network order you now have the option to edit the original comments, add to the original comments, or enter new comments altogether.
New Feature: Additional Automatic Status Mapping Options
We’ve improved status mapping by adding more statuses that can be configured to automatically sync in the direction you choose. In addition, you can now configure whether you want the sync to include client or vendor comments for individual statuses, exclude comments altogether, or be replaced with your own custom comments. The new status mapping features also let you choose which document types you want to sync automatically.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- Updated Fee Panel to be compatible with Internet Explorer 10.
- Updated Vendor Profile to be compatible with Internet Explorer 10.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- Removed the ability to request a revision on orders which haven’t been completed.
- An order’s due date can no longer be modified before the order has been accepted.
- When viewing the Top Ranked Vendor map “N/A” will now be displayed for the Average Fee (Product) if the vendor hasn’t received an order for the product that is being ordered.
- Reassigning orders that were placed with an order group will now always be reassigned to a vendor within that group.
- Payment method will no longer default to Net30 when editing an order that has yet to be assigned to a vendor.
- Fixed an issue which caused vendors from the wrong county to display as available for some properties.
- The order fee can no longer be changed when the order’s status is “Conditionally Declined”.
- Duplicating an order and assigning it to the same vendor will now select the original vendor on the order if it was reassigned to a sub user after being accepted.
- Orders with an appraisal report attached no longer need to be in a “Completed” or “Pending Quality Review” (In QC) status to be uploaded to BlitzDocs.
- An order’s completed date is now accurately displayed when submitting a revised report to BlitzDocs.
- Removed the ability to circumvent approving or declining a vendor by closing the window when auto-assignment prompts for approval.
Mercury Network - Preferences
- Clicking on the name of a product in Product Requirements will no longer auto-scroll to the top of the page.
- Once changes to a product have been saved and you’re returned to the Product Requirements page the last edited product will remain highlighted.
Mercury Network - Reports
Date fields now display properly in completed reports that have been exported to Excel 2007.
Mercury Network - Clients
- The XSite Login section of a client contact now displays correctly in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Automatic Invoice settings will now be saved when creating a new Client Group that uses automatic invoicing.
Mercury Network - Vendor Portal
- Added “Appraisal Formfiller” field back to sign up screen for appraisers to correct an issue where vendors were prompted for this information multiple times.
- Comments are no longer required for several status updates when applied to an order by the vendor.
- Optimized Users to improve the speed of editing your profile information.
- Additional invoices can now be deleted from the Billing menu in Order Details.
- Corrected issues which would allow some reports to be viewed when “Require Payment Before Delivery” was enabled.
- Removed the ability to request a revision on orders that have yet to be completed.
- Updated the list of acceptable document types when uploading a document.
- Corrected an issue where invalid statuses could be pushed from the VMP XSite to Mercury Network orders that are in Completed, QC - Level 1, or Revision Needed.
- The audit trail entries, “Completed Appraisal Sent to Borrower” and “Completed Report Viewed by Borrower” now show the borrower’s email address.
Removed the ability for the vendor to type a description when attaching a document to double blind orders.