Mercury Network 3.0 – November 25, 2013 Update
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network and VMP XSites.
- Double-Blind: Allow appraiser to communicate directly with Compliance
With this update, Mercury Network lenders and AMCs using our double-blind feature can now allow free form comments from the appraiser. This means that the appraiser can type a message, send it, and it will be delivered directly to the lender or AMCs individuals with the compliance permission. To enable this feature, go to Preferences > Vendor Selection Settings.
- Double-Blind: Find the right canned comment
Mercury Network users can now search all canned comments to find the right message for the situation. Simply enter the term or terms that match what you need in the search box, and the matches will be returned.
- Double-Blind: Suggest a canned comment
When you have a situation where a canned comment doesn't already exist, you can now easily suggest to us a new canned comment. Click the new 'Request a canned comment' link. Your request will be reviewed by us quickly, and you'll receive confirmation when the comment has been added – generally within a few hours of the request.
- Sort on 'date received' when a report is in the Quality Control phase
You can now sort on the date the appraisal was received when you're working inside the QC folders (QC Level 1, QC Level 2, QC Level 3, Revised Reports, and Revision – Not Requested). This helps you easily grab the oldest delivery so you can work on it first.
- VMP XSite: Broker's Contact Information Added to Custom Order Form
Broker Information fields can now be set to show on your custom order form. The information will be passed to your Mercury Network account as well as your AMCs if you're using our EVF system. Enable the new feature from Preferences > VMP XSites > Configure Order Form.
- Filter List of Orders Based on Loan Type
The 'Order Types' filter in Order Management has been expanded to allow you to only show orders that match a specific loan type.
- More Room to Type
The Revision Request status dialogue will now dynamically expand based on screen resolution to improve ease of use.
Mercury Network – Order Management
- Orders deleted by the vendor will no longer show in the client's Deleted folder.
- Automatic order reassignment will no longer reassign orders to a vendor if it will cause a change in transaction fee responsibility.
Mercury Network – Users
- Daily Status Report notification options will now save correctly when creating a new user.
Mercury Network – VMP XSites
- Creating a user in Mercury Network will now automatically create that user in the VMP XSite.
- When an appraiser delivers a revised report and requests an override, the completed order will now go into the Revised Reports folder instead of QC Level 1 after the override request is accepted.
- When vendors' override requests are approved and no revisions have been requested on the report being delivered, orders will now be placed into the In QC Level 1 folder instead of Completed.
- The automatic due date setting for Rush orders will now be properly applied when the option to allow the client to specify the due date is disabled.
- The VMP client will now receive the appropriate notification when Revision Requested statuses are synced to VMP.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Additional Recipients on the VMP client's order from receiving a notification when automatic invoices are attached following a credit card charge.
- Weekends and holidays will no longer be considered when the Automatic Due Date is calculated when the option to allow VMP clients to specify the due date is disabled.
- Compliance certificates can now be configured to automatically show the date that the order was placed.
- The On Hold status is now available from Business Management in orders placed through the RealEC integration.
Mercury Network – Enterprise Vendor Framework (EVF)
- Corrected an issue which prevented the New Order notification from being sent to the AMC when orders are placed.
Mercury Network – Appraisal Quality Management (AQM)
- Implemented measures to ensure that deleted reports can't be submitted to Appraisal Quality Management (AQM).
- Took steps to ensure that orders aren't able to be submitted to AQM before a completed report has been uploaded.
- Orders can no longer be submitted to AQM once an appraisal report that doesn't contain a valid MISMO XML has been uploaded.
- The lender's address will now display properly when viewing Order Info from AQM'S Preliminary Results screen in EVF orders.