Mercury Network 3.0 – January 07, 2014 Update
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network and VMP XSites.
Total control over transaction fees
We've removed median fees from Mercury Network to give you total control over who pays the transaction fees for the orders you place. You can pay, or the vendor can pay. It's completely up to you. To learn more about this change, click here.
Built-in, worry-free compliance with new ECOA Valuations Rule
We've automated the solution for the new regulations mandated by the ECOA to show your borrowers the necessary information and work through extra validation steps when reports are sent with the Send to Borrower tool in Mercury Network and DataCourier.
Many Internet Explorer 11 issues resolved
As many already know, Microsoft's update for IE11 caused thousands of compatibility issues for all kinds of software platforms. We've tracked down and fixed most of the issues caused by IE11 in Mercury Network with this release.
Mercury Network – Order Management
- Made improvements "behind the scenes" that allow the contents of the Deleted folder to be viewed quickly and reliably when it contains a large number of orders.
- When covering all transaction fees for the assigned vendor, you're no longer required to agree to pay the Mercury Network transaction fee every time an order is placed.
- Issues encountered when attempting to Sync to VMP while using Internet Explorer 11 have been corrected.
- Documents can now be attached to orders when using Internet Explorer 11.
- The buttons in the Attach Documents dialogue will no longer disappear when a document type is selected while using Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.
Mercury Network – Contact Support
Attachments can now be properly uploaded when submitting a request for support through Mercury Network's Contact Support feature when using Internet Explorer 11.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- Editing orders with a payment method of Deferred CC will no longer trigger an error message about entering a valid credit card number.
- The "Rush" text that's displayed by the due date in Order Details will no longer disappear after editing an order from the VMP XSite.
- Resolved an issue that was recently introduced which could prevent the first message sent on an order to not be received on the other end.
Mercury Network – VMP Client Portal
- Documents can now be attached to orders in the VMP Client Portal from Internet Explorer 11.
- Requesting a revision to an existing order will no longer direct to an error page when the status is set from Internet Explorer 11.
Mercury Network – Vendor Portal
- Updated orders grid to be compatible with Internet Explorer 11.
- In Order Management, navigating between pages of orders within the same folder is now possible in Internet Explorer 11.
- Documents can now be attached to orders from within the Vendor Portal when using Internet Explorer 11.
- Column widths in Order Management are now properly maintained in Internet Explorer after being adjusted while signed in from different browsers.
Mercury Network – Appraisal Quality Management (AQM)
Corrected an issue in Preliminary Results which could cause the list of displayed rules to disappear when initiating an action from the toolbar, such as opening AQI Commentary, while using Internet Explorer 11.
Mercury Network – Data Courier
- DataCourier orders will now open correctly when accessed in Internet Explorer 11.
- Configuring a default time frame in DataCourier's Search Options to search for orders placed within the last X months will now be correctly saved and applied when the configuration is saved.