- Automatically display the vendor's fee on your invoices.
If you have a VMP XSite, our public-facing appraisal ordering portal, you can now automatically show the vendor's fee on your invoices. This can also be configured on a per 'Client Group' basis.
- Request salient information for specific products
Salient information can now be collected directly from the appraiser/appraisal when an order is marked complete. This can be configured on a per product basis through Product Requirement preferences.
- New Account view for managing your payment information
When daily transactions are covered by a credit card, you can now manage your payment information in the new Account view, as well as access payment history and help documents.
VMP Client portal
- When a new order is placed, the correct list of available document types to be uploaded will now be displayed.
- 'Original Appraisal' is now an available document type for your clients to upload to new or existing orders. This is also available on VMP XSites.
Mercury Network - Appraisal Quality Management
- When viewing an Appraisal Quality Index (AQI) from a DataCourier file, the 'View Results' links would point to the most recent AQI. They will now point to the correct corresponding AQI document.
Mercury Network – DataCourier
- When uploading a new DataCourier file, larger file sizes up to 25 MB are now correctly supported.