Mercury Network 3.0 – May 28, 2015 Update
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network and VMP XSites to augment security and PCI compliance.
Mercury Network — Order Management
- The ZIP code field will now be required anytime credit card information is entered.
- Enhancements have been made to the way payment information is entered and managed to ensure PCI compliance with your Mercury Network transactions.
Mercury Network — Noteworthy Changes
- We're sun setting support for the older versions of Internet Explorer, which are more prone to issues, in Mercury Network. Internet Explorer 7 & 8 will no longer be supported browsers. If you're still using IE7 or IE8, click here to upgrade via Microsoft's Internet Explorer download page.
Mercury Network — VMP XSites
- VMP Client login information will now be properly sent when clicking the Resend Password link in a contact record.
- All Payment Information fields have been removed in the Configure Order Form area of VMP XSite Preferences.
- Cosmetic enhancements were made to improve clarity and ease-of-use in the Contacts view of VMP XSites.
Mercury Network — Enterprise Vendor Framework (EVF)
- Subusers will no longer receive notifications about messages they've sent in their assigned orders.