Mercury Network 3.0 – July 15, 2015 Update
This update contains improvements throughout Mercury Network and VMP XSites.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- The Collateral Underwriter (CU) score is now displayed in Order Details when available.
- Due dates can now be updated directly from Order Details.
- Several new document types can now be selected when attaching files to Mercury Network orders:
- Loan Estimate (TRID)
- Closing Disclosure (TRID)
- Appraisal Review
- NIPLA (Notice of Intention to Proceed with Loan Application)
- Our accounting firm advised us to collect and pass through state sales tax on specific transactions when the paying party is located in CT, PA, MS, SC, UT, or WA. If you cover transaction fees and your business address is in one of those states, you will see the state sales tax applied when you place or accept the order. Click here for our FAQ.
VMP Client portal
- A new field for the Intent to Proceed received date can now be added to the VMP Client’s order form. This allows you to request the date your client received the borrower’s intent to proceed with the loan application.
- Disclosure dates can now be updated directly from Mercury Network Order Details.
Mercury Network - Vendor portal
- Corrected an issue where an order could be declined or conditionally declined more than once if the vendor was running multiple instances of Mercury Network.
Mercury Network - Contact Support
- A contact number is now required when submitting a support request in Mercury Network to enable our Client Relations team to respond efficiently.