Mercury Network 3.0 – September 24, 2015 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network and includes even more control over your appraisal fees to help you with TRID compliance.
- More options to ensure TRID compliance
- Set global appraisal fees. These fees become the default fee anytime the product is ordered which eliminates the need to manage fees per appraiser. Click here for instructions.
- For VMP XSite customers
- Calculate the default fee to your appraisers as a percentage of the VMP XSite fee.
- Instead of using the appraiser’s published fee, set up your account so the VMP XSite fee automatically transfers to the appraiser’s order and is what the appraiser sees when accepting the assignment.
- Control all of these new ‘fee’ features at the Client Group level.
- Assign orders based on product
Set unattended order assignment by product, not just globally. This will allow you to auto-assign the bulk of your orders while giving you the option to manually assign specific products such as 1004Ds or Appraisal Reviews.
- Five new products can be ordered by your clients
- Valuation Risk Analysis (VRA), a popular desktop review product from Service 1st
- Single Family FHA Investment w/Operating Income Statement (1004 and 216)
- Co-op Investment (2090, 1007, and 216)
- Co-op Investment w/Comparable Rent Schedule (2090 and 1007)
- Co-op Investment w/Operating Income Statement (2090 and 216)
Mercury Network - Enhancements
- Improved history events and e-mail notifications to indicate why an order did not assign during automatic assignment.
- Fixed issue where blank order edit notifications were being sent to additional recipients.