Appraisal Quality Management 2.0
October 13, 2015
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network for Appraisal Quality Management (AQM), SureReceipts, and more.
- AQM now supports Condo forms (1073/1075)
You’re now able to QC Condo Appraisal (FNMA 1073) and Exterior Only Condo Appraisal (FNMA 1075) reports in AQM.
- Order Platinum Data’s RealView® report through AQM
Mercury Network and Platinum Data are now integrated to give you the ability to order Platinum Data’s RealView® report in AQM.
- Configure automatic AQM submission by form type
You can now configure automatic AQM submission on a form-by-form basis. Choose which forms should be automatically submitted to AQM at the global level in AQM Settings or for individual clients from the ‘Automated’ tab in Client Groups.
- New hotkeys for refresh & save in the QC module
We’ve added more hotkeys in AQM’s QC module to help boost speed and efficiency. You can now refresh the QC module with the F5 key and save your progress with CTRL + S.
- Fresh new look in AQM Settings
We’ve made a series of enhancements to the AQM Settings interface making it easier to configure AQM to work for you. Build and automate your QC workflow with ease and clarity.
Appraisal Quality Management (AQM) - QC module (Preliminary Results)
- Rule actions can now be set back to the default selection (‘Select an action’) after they’ve been marked ‘Pass’, ‘Incurable’, or even ‘Request Revision’ as long as the revision hasn’t been sent to the vendor yet.
- Clicking anywhere on action dropdown fields will now display the list of actions. Previously, the list was only shown when a small section of the button was clicked.
- Corrected a minor cosmetic issue where drop down lists could become separated from their field when the web browser was resized.
Appraisal Quality Management (AQM) – RealView®
- When settings are configured to automatically submit to Platinum Data’s RealView® tool, reports will now be properly submitted when the appraisal is only available in PDF format.
Appraisal Quality Management (AQM) - Settings
- You can now remove the custom company logo displayed on AQI reports through AQM Settings without having to replace it with a different one.
Mercury Network – Order Management
- An ‘Order changed’ event will now be added in Order History when an order’s fee is updated while being assigned or reassigned to a vendor.
Mercury Network – SureReceipts
- Separate SureReceipts Certificates will now be created for the Borrower and the Co-Borrower, each detailing their individual activity with appraisals sent via SureReceipts.
- The Co-Borrower will now be properly identified in the audit trail events added to Order History when acting on appraisals sent with SureReceipts.
- When retrieving an appraisal received through SureReceipts the section where the authorization code is entered will now display properly in low resolutions.
Mercury Network – User Management
- The character limit in the ‘Additional Notification Recipients’ field has been increased to provide room for more e-mail addresses to be entered.