Mercury Network 3.0 – October 28, 2015
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Mark orders as paid
Lenders and AMC’s now have the ability to mark appraisal orders as paid. Search for unpaid orders by appraisal company, appraiser name or order specific information and optional share payment information with the vendor. If shared, Vendors have the ability to view order payment information.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- You can now hide the appraiser assignment ratings in the notes of the vendor profile.
Mercury Network - User Management
- If you navigate away from the user management page with unsaved changes, you will be prompted to save changes – selecting ‘Yes’ will save your changes.
VMP Client Accounts
- Corrected an issue where using the ‘enter’ key on the VMP client login screen caused an error.
- The total amount due will now accurately reflect all prior payments on an order.
- New XSite or VMP client users will no longer receive a prompt asking them ‘Are you an appraiser?’.
- A new column for ‘Assigned Vendor’ has been added to order grid showing the name of the vendor assigned to handle the order.
- When you update your license, each status indicator will be turned ‘green’ confirming your license information has been successfully saved.
- If a vendor has multiple browser windows open, they will no longer be able to accept an order after it has expired.
- When a MISMO 2.6 XML file was delivered, an error was incorrectly shown while creating the PDF of the report even though the PDF was successfully created.
- E-mail notifications sent when an order is in double-blind mode and is automatically reassigned will now contain the order information.