Mercury Network 3.0 – November 4, 2015
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Request a fee quote for an appraisal
Lenders using the Mercury Network EVF platform now have the ability to request a quote for an appraisal order from an AMC. Then, when ready to proceed, the quote can be converted into an appraisal order using the same property and assignment information.
- Property Rights field
A new field is now available in the client order form for Property Rights which will allow clients to specify the property as Fee Simple, Leasehold, or Leased Fee.
End User License Agreement
- Effective November 11, 2015, we updated the information rights section of the EULA allowing us to aggregate appraisal fee information to help you with TRID compliance. Click here to review the upcoming changes.
- UCDP SSR documents will now appear in the Documents section of Order Details when orders are marked complete.
- Order History will now properly reflect which user sends an invoice to a client rather than showing the account administrator’s name.
- UCDP SSR documents will now appear in the Order Documents section of the lender’s order when the appraisal is sent to UCDP from the AMC.
- Revision requested e-mail notifications sent to the appraiser now contain contact information for the party requesting the revision for easier communication between client and appraiser.