Appraisal Quality Management – January 2016
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network for Appraisal Quality Management (AQM).
- AQM now automatically re-runs the rules sent for revision
AQM rules that are sent for revisions will now be automatically re-run against the revised appraisal when it’s received from the vendor. When rules pass this check they’re marked, “Revision passed” in the QC module and require no further action, saving the need to manually check each. If a rule sent for revision fails this check it will be marked, “Revision failed” and will require interaction before calculating the AQI score.
- Update AQI reports at no cost
You're now able to update the information in an AQI report after it's been calculated. If you notice a mistake or a client asks for a comment to be tweaked you can simply re-open AQM's QC module, make your changes, and then recalculate a new, updated AQI report free of charge!
- New Action Required filters for AQI & Collateral Underwriter CU scores
New options have been added to Action Required which will automatically filter orders with an AQI or FNMA CU score in a specified range into your Action Required folder. Click on the gear icon beside your Action Required folder to configure the new options.
Appraisal Quality Management (AQM) - QC Module (Preliminary Results)
- When entering information in the QC module's revision request interface, your Quicklists once again match the Quicklists available when requesting a revision through the Set Status menu.
- When requesting revisions from the QC module, each rule sent to the vendor will now be numbered (i.e. 1, 2, 3, etc.) instead of bulleted with an asterisk (*) as they previously have been.
- Corrected an issue which would sometimes cause the wrong number to be shown in rules that are governed by your product requirements in the QC module (i.e. "This report requires at least 7 subject photos...", when only 3 are actually required.
- When adding the QC module for an existing AQI report, you'll no longer be prompted to acknowledge the transaction fee if you've specified that you want to automatically accept it.
- Enhancements have been made to improve the QC module's user interface.
- The graphics that are displayed in each of the QC module's tabs when no rules are displayed have been updated to provide helpful information and shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue where blank order edit notifications were being sent to additional recipients.
Appraisal Quality Management - Settings
- Improvements were made to enhance the appearance of the dialogs and messages shown in AQM Settings.
- Made a small cosmetic change to the style of the Automatic submission preferences dialog to maintain consistency with other similar interfaces throughout Mercury Network.
Appraisal Quality Management - Client Groups
- Backend enhancements were made to improve performance when QC reports are configured to be automatically delivered to specified e-mail addresses in AQM options within Client Groups.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- An order's details can now be printed without issue when using Google Chrome.
Mercury Network - SureReceipts
- Borrowers will now be able to download appraisal PDFs received via SureReceipts when using iDevices.
- When retrieving an appraisal PDF via SureReceipts, borrowers using iDevices can now view the required authorization code in their device’s PDF viewer without issue.
- When additional documents sent via SureReceipts are viewed, the appropriate audit trail entry will be added to Order History stating when each was accessed by the other party.
- An issue has been resolved which prevented appraisal PDFs from downloading properly in the Mac browser, Safari.
Mercury Network - Enterprise Vendor Framework (EVF)
- During order placement, clients can now specify which AMC the order will be assigned to by selecting them from a drop-down list in the order form.