Mercury Network 3.0 – March 1, 2016
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
Our FHA EAD portal integration is ready!
- Now you can submit your FHA appraisals to the EAD through Mercury Network’s direct integration. Our intuitive new interface makes reviewing issues faster and easier, and you can request revisions or override and resubmit with just a few clicks.
- You can choose which loan types to automatically submit to the EAD portal, globally and within client groups, from day one.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When placing an FHA order, you will now be able to click a link to view the FHA roster directly from the fee panel.
- When assigning a new order, you'll now see the top 10 ranked vendors and your history with them on the map.
- Configuring automatic submission to UCDP now works correctly when QC folders are bypassed.
- You can now set the One-Unit Residential Appraisal Desk Review Report (Form FR1033) as the required form for the Desktop Review product.
VMP XSite Accounts
- When UCDP statuses are set to sync to the VMP XSite order, additional recipients will now receive the UCDP notifications.