Mercury Network 3.0 – March 2016
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
Commercial appraisal bidding is here!
- Now you can request bids from your vendors for your commercial appraisal assignments, easily compare bids, and automatically notify all parties when you assign the order.
- Your commercial bidding assignments can be managed with all the tools already in Mercury, including automatic creation of the full audit trail on every order.
Vendors get Chat for help
- We added Live Chat help for clients a few months ago and this release makes it available to your vendors, too. They can click “Chat now” when logged into Mercury to get quick answers from our team of client relations experts.
Find out what's new
- You can always find out what new features and enhancements have been added to Mercury Network by selecting, the new, “What’s New” link in the top-right corner in Mercury.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- Vendor selection settings can now be configured for residential appraisers, commercial appraisers and agent/brokers. Inspector and contractor settings have been combined with residential appraisers.
- Inspection products are now available when placing new residential appraisal orders.
- Messages using QuickList items with multiple lines can now be sent from Order Management.
- Several new document types are now available when attaching files to Mercury Network orders:
- Construction Budget
- Financial Statements
- Legal Description
- Market Information
- Property Data
End User License Agreement
- Effective March 21, 2016, we updated the Amendments/Modifications section of the EULA allowing us to augment fees for new Mercury Network products. Click here to review the upcoming changes.
Mercury Network - Client Groups
- Inspector and Contractor settings have been removed and combined with the Residential Appraiser settings.
VMP client portal
- A new option was added in the ‘Configure Order Form’ section of VMP XSite preferences which allows VMP clients to place orders without entering an Intent to Proceed date at that time. Credit card payment methods are not available in orders placed with ‘Early appraisal consent’ until the Intent to Proceed date has been entered.
Mercury Network - Business management
- The ‘Branch’ field from your client contacts will now be displayed when viewing an order’s details in Business management.
Mercury Network - Vendor Portal
- Vendors can now receive commercial bid opportunities, submit bids and update bids.
- When setting up a profile on the Professional tab, vendors now mark the type of products they provide and the year they began offering the service.
- The reminder notification timing for commercial orders has been updated to match the time frame for commercial orders.
- Orders now properly load when non-printable characters exist in comment fields.
- When an attachment is deleted from User management in the Vendor portal it will now be properly removed from the vendor’s profile.
- When updating vendor profiles you’ll now be prompted more intuitively when attempting to navigate away from a page before changes have been saved.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Update/Add Policy’ button wouldn’t do anything when attempting to update E&O insurance with an invalid policy amount entered.
Mercury Network - Notifications
- Document attached notifications will no longer be sent to the user assigned to an order if they have disabled the setting to do so.
- A new notification can be turned on to send when automatic submission to the FHA EAD portal fails for any reason.