Mercury Network 3.0 – April 7, 2016
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- VMP XSite clients: New property characteristics checkboxes for your client order form. You can now add a customizable list of property characteristic checkboxes which help you understand the appraisal complexity before placing the order to an appraiser. For instance, identify properties that are on a golf course or require a more complex inspection.
- Require agreements with new vendors. Lenders and AMCs can now require a vendor to acknowledge a vendor agreement prior to accepting their first assignment.
- Submit orders placed through RealEC to the FHA EAD portal.. Through our integration with RealEC, Mercury Network can submit and provide results for orders placed via RealEC to the new FHA EAD portal.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- You will no longer get a confirmation prompt when removing an order from the Action Required folder.
- When using the browser ‘back’ button from the order details screen you will return to the folder you were viewing.
- Users with only the View Group Orders client group permission can now view the details of an order even when the user did not place the order.
- If you have SureReceipts configured to automatically send to the borrower upon completion, it wasn’t sending if you had a revision request open with the vendor. Now, when you cancel that revision request, SureReceipts will automatically deliver the report to the borrower.
Mercury Network - Vendor Portal
- Status update required reminders are no longer sent on weekends.
- Vendors can enable bid due expiration notifications be sent for orders they are managing but not assigned.
- When a vendor requests a modification of the due date and the lender/AMC accepts, the new due date will now sync to the VMP XSite order.
- Changing the status of an order in Business Management now only sends a notification to the client and not the assigned employee.
Appraisal Quality Management
When AQI results are automatically synchronized to a client order, proper notifications are now sent to the client and client’s additional recipients.
When an EVF Lender enters an order in the Mercury Secure portal and assigns the order to an EVF AMC, the lender’s special instructions will not be forwarded to the assigned appraiser.