Mercury Network 3.0 – May 11, 2016
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Customize the products in your order form. There are more than 87 valuation products available to order on Mercury Network, so we’ve added the ability to shorten that list on your order form to only show the products you typically order.
- Delay appraisal delivery to borrower. You now have the ability to set a time delay when automatically sending the appraisal to the borrower.
- Public Records data is now available in AQM. You can now verify your appraisal report data against public records data in AQM.
- VMP Only - Provide separate comments to your clients and vendors. When marking an order complete when it's In QC – Level One, you may provide different comments to your client and vendor.
- New loan type available. The Section 184 Native American Loan type is now an option within the Mercury order form.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- The assignment information section has been reordered for a better visual experience - we’ve grouped the lender name and address, as well as the appraised value and sales price.
- You will now be prompted with more information when a Doc File ID number is entered incorrectly.
Mercury Network - Vendor Portal
- If you blank out a fee, your changes will now be saved rather than reverting back to the previous amounts.
- You no longer have to select residential products in your professional tab if you only want to provide commercial products.