Mercury Network 3.0 – June 16, 2016
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Easy vendor exclusionary lists for your clients - You can now control vendor eligibility for each client or order. Set order groups as eligible or ineligible per client or order and control which vendors are available for particular orders.
- Vendors will avoid delays – Vendors will begin receiving automatic messages when their E&O policy or credit card on file is 30 days from expiring, and again at 7 days out. This will help ensure their order eligibility, keeping your favorite vendors in rotation without interruptions. Plus, vendors can view any transaction fee for an order from thier order details screen.
- Automatically remind borrowers to keep deals on track and compliant - Now, borrowers will receive an automatic reminder if they haven’t paid for their appraisal 24 hours after you sent the request, and another reminder will go out after 48 hours. Plus, borrowers will also receive a reminder if they haven’t downloaded the appraisal you sent them via SureReceipts within 24 hours.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- If a cancelled order has an outstanding balance, you can now mark it as paid.
- Sending messages from the orders view with selected orders having different assigned Mercury users successfully sends all messages.
Mercury Network - Client Groups
- The Appraisal Submission Accepted and Appraiser Submission Not Successful notifications will be ‘off’ for new client group members.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- If a user attempts to sign into secure.MercuryVMP.com with an invalid username/password combination, Mercury now checks vendors.MercuryVMP.com for the account. If found, the user will be logged into vendors.MercuryVMP.com.
Mercury Network - Enterprise Vendor Framework (EVF)
- EVF customers accessing vendors.MercuryVMP.com can now accept credit card payments.
Mercury Network - BytePro Integration
- Orders can now be placed on Mercury Network through the BytePro integration in two ways - the existing Mercury Network interface and now a new Mercury Network Enhanced interface for customers using a VMP XSite.