Mercury Network 3.0 – July 18, 2016 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Show your vendors their performance stats When a vendor is on your fee panel, they will automatically see the same performance statistics for your orders that you view in their profile, including acceptance rates, rework rates, and late reports. If you prefer not to share this information, you can easily turn this off.
- Vendors on your fee panel can auto-accept your orders Vendors will have the ability to set their preferences to automatically accept your orders.
- More complete vendor profiles Upon logging into Mercury, your vendors will start seeing alerts if their profile is missing information. By clicking on the alert they will be redirected to their profile area needing attention and can easily and immediately update any missing or expired information.
End User License Agreement
Effective July 25, 2016, a new EULA will be in effect. Click here to review the changes.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- We've made some improvement to auto-assignment so that all applicable vendors on your fee panel will be considered equally for an order when using auto-assignment.
- A user must have ‘Edit/Update Orders’ permissions to change order information from the hyperlinks in the order form.
- Vendors with a higher published fee than the order will no longer be excluded from the assignment, and will instead be offered the order fee.
- You can now customize your Order management columns by 'Property county' and 'Property state'.
VMP XSite Accounts
- When sending a message to multiple email addresses you can now separate them using either a comma or semicolon.
- You can now use more characters when entering your own property characteristics.
Mercury Network - Vendor Portal
- The profile section has been updated to allow for easier user management.
- The profile status section will no longer show an alert if a cell phone number has not been entered.
Mercury Network - iOS
- The toolbar buttons now work with 1-click on the iPad or iPhone.
Mercury Network - EVF
- The order changed notification sent when an order is updated by an AMC will now contain the fields that were updated.
- The appraised value will now sync to the client portal if available, when the order is marked complete.
Mercury Network - Commercial Bidding
- You'll now be notified when the bidding window on any of your orders has closed.