Mercury Network 3.0 – August 8, 2016 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- VMP Client users can be permitted to view all orders.
A new permission that gives VMP client portal users “admin” status. This allows them to have access to all orders placed through the client portal and place orders for any client group or none at all.
- Updated Complete Assignment dialog for easier upload of required report formats.
We’ve updated the user interface for our Complete Assignment dialog in several areas. The new interface allows submission of the appraisal report in more than one format at a time (MISMO XML, ENV, PDF).
Mercury Network - Order Management
- Orders can now be moved directly from Delayed to On Hold.
- A central time (CT) indicator has been added to all audit trail events in Mercury Secure.
- When order payment information is changed by a VMP client user, the name of the user making the change will now display in Mercury Secure.
- When reports are scheduled for delivery via SureReceipts®, weekends and holidays are now taken into account.
- Changing the order fee while editing an order will no longer generate a false ‘Unable to save’ message.
- Added the ability to mark Condominium Unit Addendum as a required form for 1004 products.
Mercury Network - Action Required
- Orders with AQI scores greater than a user defined number can now be filtered to Action Required (in addition to those with scores less than a user defined number).
- You can now choose to include orders with certain events up to the last 30 days instead of only the last 7 days.
Mercury Network - Notifications
- The subject of the e-mail sent to the borrower reminding them to enter their payment information has been updated for clarity.
- System Alert status e-mails are now being sent when the Mercury Admin is the assigned user.
- The correct System Alert e-mail template is now used when alerts are generated from the XSite, WinTOTAL, or Business Management.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- The message for missing or invalid years of experience was updated for clarity.
Mercury Network - Enterprise Vendor Framework (EVF)
- Payment methods will now be updated only when a credit card transaction processes successfully.
- When an AMC makes a change for an EVF order, the audit trail events will now always show the change was made by the Vendor.
- Fee changes made by an EVF lender now properly updates the invoice on the assigned AMC’s XSite.