Mercury Network 3.0 – August 18, 2016 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- More vendor selection control
You can now mark individual vendors as ineligible from receiving orders.
- 1004D EAD auto-submission
Now when you automatically submit an FHA 1004D to the EAD, the file automatically uploads to the next available Appraisal Field.
- VMP - Add fees to rush and complex orders
Incremental fees can now be added to the order automatically if the order is marked as Rush or Complex.
- Easier vendor document management
Vendor licenses and E&O policy documents can now be linked to the vendor’s credentials in their profile so vendors can verify details at a glance.
- New Tutorials
For the DIY types, we added new tutorials in Mercury for several common questions from clients and vendors. Just click on the Chat and Tutorials button to choose your tutorial. We’ll be adding more so check back often.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When an order is assigned using Unattended Order Assignment and is not Double-blind, the vendor's name will now appear in the Secure audit trail.
- We’ve optimized searching for orders when there's a large number of orders. This should eliminate timeouts.
- When a property fails to geocode, we'll now match on the address and zip code as a backup so the matching order alert correctly displays.
VMP XSite Accounts
- When using ‘Unattended Order Assignment’ you can now offer supplemental orders to the original vendor even if they do not have the supplemental product type configured.
- When required, the compliance certificate will attach to orders with information missing from incomplete fields when not using Quality Control (QC) folders.
- When a payment is refunded or voided, the event is included in the audit trail.
Mercury Network - Vendor Portal
- When attempting to access an order that's already expired, the message shown will now clearly show the status of the order.
- When editing your license or E&O information, clicking update will instantly save the information.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- In the fee panel, we now display which vendors use Mercury Mobile.
Mercury Network - EVF
- When duplicating an order with one AMC and assigning the second order to a different AMC, the original order is no longer affected.
- There is now an Order Changed event on the AMC’s order when the Lender changes their order’s Client Group.
Mercury Network - AQM
- When adding the QC module to an existing AQI, Manual Rules are included if checked.
- If your workflow is to run AQI first then add the QC module, AQM will now recheck rules which were marked for revision when a new report is returned.
- If your workflow is to run AQI first then add the QC module, AQM will now include incurable comments in the revised AQI.
Mercury Network - iOS
As a vendor using an iPad, you can now accept an order when logged in on either Safari or Chrome.