Mercury Network 3.0 – September 6, 2016 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Keep your clients informed of vendor status
Now, you have new sync options to let your clients know when an appraiser allows an order to expire, or if they decline an order.
- New option to always use the vendor's published fee when auto-reassigning
For VMP accounts, you have a new setting to always use the newly-assigned vendor's published fee when automatically reassigning orders.
- Place orders to Inspectors
Orders can be placed directly to Inspectors. You have full control of the selection criteria with vendor selection settings specific to Inspectors.
- Allow users to view order groups
Now, users with read-only rights can view the list of order groups in your Fee Panel, and the vendor members of each group.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- RealView®, Completed date, and when a report is first received are now available in My columns.
- Orders awaiting acceptance or with proposed conditions that are placed on hold or delayed by a client will now move to on hold or delayed after accepted by the vendor.
- The county of the subject property is correctly updated when the property address is changed after the order is created.
Mercury Network -Vendor Selection
- Orders with only an ineligible order group assigned will now correctly use the Mercury vendor directory as a backup when the account is set to use the directory as a backup.
- When placing an order and viewing a vendor’s profile, the displayed star ratings consider all products rather than only the specific product of the order.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- Sending messages for orders with "comments override" set no longer allows free-form text to be added to the message.
Mercury Network - SureReceipts
- The SureReceipts certificate will no longer show in the order until the borrower has provided electronic consent.
- More than 20 documents can successfully be sent at one time via SureReceipts.
- You now have the ability to send FHA SSR documents via SureReceipts.
VMP Client Portal
- The FHA case number field now accepts only a properly formatted case number.
- The list of employees in the Business Management accounting section are now sorted alphabetically.
- When an order is automatically submitted to the FHA EAD portal, the administrator’s name is no longer displayed on the VMP XSite audit trail.
- If accessing Business Management from an unsupported browser, the warning message now recommends both Internet Explorer and Chrome browsers.