Mercury Network 3.0 – September 20th, 2016 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
Now you can review your vendor's credential documents and mark them as accepted or needs review. You can also set your selection settings to place orders only to vendors with accepted documentation.
- Vendor Attachments
If a vendor's credential document is marked as needs review by their client, a new indicator will show them which document was affected and they will have a simple way to update it.
Build appraiser fee panel by license type
Now you can differentiate between Residential and Commercial appraisers and also search by license type when using the Fee Panel Builder.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When marking an order as paid, the payment method now defaults to Check.
- You may now modify any field when editing payment information, even if the amount is not changing.
- You can now order an Enhanced Desk Review from Mercury.
VMP XSite Accounts
- We have updated our assignment logic to use ‘My product fee’ and ‘XSite fee’ as backups to each other, and to utilize a qualified vendors published fee when neither exists.
- When adding a new client group, the global settings it inherits for Unattended Assignment and Unattended Re-assignment are now displayed correctly to ensure you know exactly which settings this client group uses.
- When not using In QC folders, the completed audit trail status now shows the user responsible for the order, instead of the admin’s name.
- When accepting conditions from a vendor’s conditional decline, the order now properly syncs the acceptance status to the client.
Mercury Network - Commercial
- We now send ‘Bid Authorized’ and ‘Bid Awarded’ emails based on your notification settings in My Orders and Managed Orders.
Mercury Network - EVF
- When duplicating an order in Secure, the attachments are now correctly copied to the new order when selected to do so.
- The order now correctly routes to the AMC selected from the client portal.