Mercury Network 3.0 – October 20, 2016 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
OptiVal AVM Cascade now accessible from Mercury Network
OptiVal AVM cascade customers can now link directly to the OptiVal ordering form from within Mercury Network.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When an order group is deleted, existing orders will continue to display the order group used during assignment.
- When there are no eligible fee panel vendors for an order during manual assignment, vendor selection now defaults to the Fee Panel tab letting you know there are no eligible fee panel vendors.
- For commercial appraisals, the bid due reminder is now sent based on when the order was issued for bid.
- For commercial bid orders, contact and access information will be hidden from the vendors during the bid process and then shown only to the awarded vendor after the order is accepted.
- When placing a new order, the Source field now updates correctly to "enter order specific fee" in all cases when the Order fee is manually entered.
- A new payment method option for ACH has been added.
- Transaction fees ending in zero now display the ending zero on the Confirm Order page.
Mercury Network - Users
- A new user account can no longer be created using the account administrator email address.
Mercury Network - VMP XSite Accounts
- When duplicating an order, the VMP XSite fee is now offered as an option.
- A new permission is available to control which clients may place orders via an integration partner.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- Changing a fee note now modifies the correct product and not any others.