Mercury Network 3.0 – November 3, 2016 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- A new document type for Lease is now available.
- Commercial bid due reminders will now be sent based on the most recently issued bid opportunity instead of the first issued opportunity.
- Commercial bid window closed notifications are now properly sent to additional users managing orders if the notification is enabled.
- The ‘Appraisal bid selected’ audit trail event is now written to the history in all cases when a client approves a vendor’s bid.
Mercury Network - VMP XSite Accounts
- Orders will properly automatically assign when there is no XSite fee configured and the account is set to use the vendor’s published fee as the order fee.
- A due date changed notification and audit trail event is no longer generated when an order is set to Delayed or Resumed status unless the user explicitly changes the due date.