Mercury Network 3.0 – December 19, 2016 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- We’ve expanded your options for automatic submission to Appraisal Quality Management (AQM) so you can automatically send appraisals to selected AQM modules based on the loan type and Fannie Mae’s™ Collateral Underwriter® score, in addition to form type.
- Now, you can create an action required item for an order which has not been accepted by the vendor within a customizable number of hours.
- There are new products available for Commercial Land Appraisal, Commercial Appraisal Review, Residential Income Property (71A), and Residential Income Property (71B).
- We added a new document type for Rent Roll.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- If you normally see the Account executive or Mercury user columns, we consolidated those into a single Assigned column.
- Orders that use an FHA product will now be required to have an FHA loan type selected and FHA case # entered.
Mercury Network - Order Assignment
- If there’s no AMC on your fee panel, you’ll no longer see an option to switch to an AMC when you’re placing an order. This helps to make sure orders can be assigned to an available vendor.
- Now, orders which are assigned to AMCs or appraisal firms won’t fail based on the lack of an accepted vendor agreement.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- If a user has uploaded license or insurance documents, but has not linked them to a specific license or insurance policy, for clarity they will now be labeled Unmatched instead of Accepted in the user profile.
- The Document Review window will now appear correctly regardless of your screen resolution.
- We’ve improved the way data in the Statistics tab is calculated so that all of the options in the drop-downs are taken into account.
Mercury Network - Commercial
- Bid due reminder notifications are now properly sent to additional users who are managing the order.
VMP XSites - Client Portal
- You can now link to the OptiVal AVM cascade ordering form directly from your client portal.