Mercury Network 3.0 – February 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Improved security features
Several new features have been added to Mercury Network giving you more control over user access and password management:
- You now have the ability to require that users reset their passwords on a regular schedule. For example, you can require a reset every 90 days. You can even force a one-time password reset for all users at a selected time.
- For an individual user, you have the option to lock their account or force an immediate password reset.
- A new option to require strong passwords is now available. A strong password contains at least 8 characters and a combination of at least 3 of the following: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- Users can no longer use one of their previous 5 passwords when updating their password.
- To make password resets more straightforward and secure, the ‘Forgot password’ process has been updated to remove the use of a security question.
- Easily view account information
Users with the Manage Account permission can now easily view key account information such as your account administrator, customer number and recent order volume.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- The scheduled delivery date is now included in the history event when a report is scheduled for future delivery to the borrower via SureReceipts.
- When an order is completed by the lender or AMC in Mercury Network, the order will now go straight to Completed for accounts bypassing the use of QC folders.
- Added the Mercury Network tracking number as an option for the compliance certificate.
- Non-printable characters and less than (<) and greater than (>) symbols are now automatically removed from text entry fields.
- AQM modules and RealView reports can now be requested automatically in multiple statuses such as In QC - Level One and Revised Report.
- When switching order assignment from an appraiser to an AMC, the AMC’s advanced fees will be used before the global or client group settings to determine the order fee.
- When placing an order, selecting or changing the form/type will no longer reset any modified selection settings.
- A new icon in the Users list indicates if a user has accepted the End User License Agreement (EULA) and is active.
Mercury Network - Commercial
- Additional recipients on the client order will now receive a bid request for authorization notification when requested from Mercury Network.
- Added an option allowing the order acceptance status of the AMC’s vendor to be synchronized back to the client.
- An XSite product can now have the same name as a Mercury Network product.
- When using unattended assignment mode and the vendor override fee whenever possible, if an order is reassigned, the newly assigned vendor’s override will be used as the order fee, if available.
- When a client’s telephone number is updated in Mercury Network, we corrected an issue where the change was not being saved.
Mercury Network - Client Portal
- Additional order information such as ordered by, reference number and appointment contact is now displayed in the confirmation email sent to the client placing a new order.
MercuryNetwork - Vendors
- A pencil icon is now shown next to fee field of a user’s product list to better indicate the field can be edited directly from the product list.
- Clarified the description of the out of office return date. The entered return date is the day a vendor can again receive orders.
- Corrected an issue stopping a payment from your client to be viewed.
- AMC’s and appraisal firms can now accept client fee panel invitations from their My Panels tab, and update the email address(es) they would like to receive invitations.
- Updated the type of account option text to help vendors select the correct account type when setting up a new Mercury Network account.