Mercury Network 3.0 – February 21, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- View eligible vendors
Now, vendors who were considered eligible for automatic reassignment will be listed in the audit trail any time an order is automatically assigned if the Manage fee panel permission is enabled in your profile.
- Email eligible fee panel vendors
When an order needs reassignment and you have the new ‘View/Email eligible vendors’ permission, you will now see a list of the eligible vendors on your fee panel, along with their phone and email so you can easily contact them. If you use our email option, we’ll capture the recipients and your message in the audit trail.
- Require a sales contract
For VMP XSite users, now you can require a sales contract when an order for a Purchase loan is placed from the Client Portal, helping you save valuable time.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- FRE’s Quality Risk and Valuation Risk assessment scores are now visible in Order Details so you do not have to reference the SSR or log into UCDP to retrieve them.
Mercury Network - Commercial
- Forwarding bids to your client now works correctly when the vendor’s name includes a quotation mark.
- If you’ve declined a bid, then invite more vendors to bid on the order, those vendors whom you’ve declined will no longer appear in the updated confirmation screen.
- When using automatic selection to invite more vendors to bid on an order, we omit vendors from any company who has already been invited.
Mercury Network - SureReceipts
- We’ve corrected an issue so that only users with the Manage QuickLists permission are able to add, edit or delete the QL options when sending documents via SureReceipts.
Mercury Network - Client Portal
- Additional order information such as ordered by, reference number and appointment contact is now displayed in the confirmation email sent to the client placing a new order.
Mercury Network - Notifications
- The next time an automatic assignment fails, your notification will correctly link you to the order in question.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- If you’ve ever uploaded a document to your profile but chose the wrong document type (e.g. you labeled your sample appraisal as your resume) in order to fix it, you had to delete the document and upload it again. With this update, you can simply change the document type in your profile.