Mercury Network 3.0 – March 7, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Currently-open orders
Now you can see if an order is being edited by another user so that your work is not duplicated or overwritten by another team member.
- In the orders grid you can add the Opened by column to see the name of the person who currently has the order open, as well the date and time they started editing it.
- When you open an order that is being viewed by another user, we’ll display a banner which lists the name(s) of the other user(s) currently working on the order.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When contacting eligible vendors prior to assigning an order, the email your vendors receive will now contain the Loan purpose so they know if the order is for a purchase or refinance.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- We’ve corrected an issue where an AMC’s ratings were not appearing on their profile.
- Now you can build your candidate list based on designations.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- You can now share an order’s status with your client when the vendor requests modifications (including when it was requested as well as if it was accepted or declined) and when an order requires reassignment.