Mercury Network 3.0 – March 28, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
Mercury Network - Vendors
Mercury Network vendors, you can now pay transaction fees from your checking account. Plus, you can enter a backup payment method helping ensure you’re always able to accept new orders.
Mercury Network - Order management
- When duplicating an order and assigning to an AMC, the original due date now remains the same and the AMC due date follows the automatic due date settings.
- The vendor name column properly displays when placing orders on smaller screen widths, such as tablets and mobile phones.
- Commercial bid due reminders will no longer be sent after an order has been cancelled.
- The Mark as Paid feature is now available for orders completed by the Mercury user when an appraisal report is not attached.
- The Construction Inspection Report is now available as a supplemental product when automatically reassigning to the current appraiser.
- Added new product options for the following:
- FHA Manufactured Home Investment w/Comparable Rent Schedule (FNMA 1004C and 1007)
- FHA Manufactured Home Investment (FNMA 1004C, 1007, and 216)
- FHA Manufactured Home Investment w/Operating Income Statement (FNMA 1004C and 216)
- Multi-Family Appraisal Conversion to FHA (FNMA 1025)
- Condo Appraisal Conversion to FHA (FNMA 1073)
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- When your account is set to share the completed appraisal report with your client, both the client and all additional recipients will receive a copy of the report with the notification e-mail.
Mercury Network - Business Management
- The credit card expiration date is no longer cleared when a charge fails from Business Management or the Make a Payment page.
- Sending a message from Business Management closes the message window and returns to the order details page.