Mercury Network 3.0 – May 2, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Even more QC options
Through our new integration with MasterServ, you can now order an AppraisalNsight report for scoring an appraisal’s accuracy, quality, and reliability.
- Easily resubmit to UCDP or FHA
It’s now easier to add the needed UCDP or FHA Doc File ID and resubmit when you receive a failure caused by a duplicate submission. Simply click the new document file identifier link from your audit trail and the Doc File ID will be updated so you can resubmit the report without errors.
- Require sales contract at a product level
Now, you can require a sales contract on a per-product basis. For instance, you can require a sales contract on FNMA 1004 orders but not require one for a follow-up FNMA 1004D.
- Use XSite tracking number as the invoice number
You now have the option to use the XSite tracking number as the invoice number on your client invoice, giving you more options for tracking orders to invoices.
- New product options available
- FHA Manufactured Reverse Mortgage (FNMA 1004C)
- Condo FHA Reverse Mortgage (1073)
Mercury Network - Account management
- When a primary credit card on an account fails and a backup payment method is provided, the backup method is now used immediately instead of waiting for multiple attempts on the primary credit card.
- An email notification is now sent immediately when there is an error processing a charge against a checking account so you can update your account information as soon as there is a known issue.
- The payment history table has been updated to allow the full Invoice number to be displayed.
- If a credit card transaction fails due to a communication error, you will receive a notification and Mercury will automatically retry processing credit card.
- You can now change the usage order (primary or backup) for a checking account without needing to re-enter your account information.
Mercury Network - Business Management
- If the appraisal report is shared with the client while the order is in Pending Quality Review, the note Appraisal report included is added to the synchronize note when viewing the order in Business Management.