Mercury Network 3.0 – May 30, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
Find in more places
The recently-released Find feature in the fee panel has been expanded and is now available for all vendor tabs.
- Originator passed to AMC
We’ve heard from several lenders that the originator’s information should not be passed to the AMC's order. On an account basis, it can now be configured so the originator information isn’t displayed in the Client or Ordered by fields on the AMC’s order. Contact your sales representative to set this up for your account.
- Improved product security
We continue to improve the security of Mercury Network. Over the next few releases, additional security will be added to text input fields within Mercury. This step lays the groundwork for stronger security regarding the information users enter into Mercury Network orders.
- New product option available
Condo 1073 with REO addendum
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- If you manually assign an order to an AMC, the documents uploaded from the originator or the lender will automatically sync to the AMC, eliminating the need to hit the Sync to Mercury button in Business Management. It’s just as if the order was automatically assigned.
- When charging a credit card as an AMC non-administrator, the card is now properly charged and the transaction is correctly recorded in the audit trail.
- When an AMC or appraiser changes an order’s due date, the new due date now properly syncs back to the order originator if you’ve enabled status mapping for the due date.
- In the audit trail, Conditionally Declined events no longer show the appraiser’s name to the lender when the order is assigned through an AMC.
- When a client places an order and sets the due date to the same day, the due date they entered will be used instead of a date 10 days in the future.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- We shortened the time it takes to load the Order Details page when using the new Eligible fee panel vendors section.
- You can now set your order expiration time as short as 1 hour on a global basis and even less on a per-order basis by setting a specific time when placing the order.
Mercury Network - General
- When logging in to Mercury with an incorrect password, we added a link so users can easily access the Forgot password tool.