Mercury Network 3.0 – June 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- W-9 tax information added to vendor profiles
Vendors can now add W-9 tax information directly into their Mercury Network profile. If a vendor is on your fee panel, you have the ability to review this information.
- W-9 in review documents
Vendors’ W-9 tax information has been added to the Review documents feature allowing easy review and vetting of the items you need to onboard new vendors and manage your fee panel.
- Updated property images and maps
The property images and maps displayed in Mercury Network now use the latest images and information available from Bing Maps.
- New columns available
Now you can use the My Columns feature to add columns for Freddie Mac’s Valuation risk score and Quality risk score in the orders grid.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When you’re manually requesting an AQM module such as RealView or MasterServ, you’ll only be able to submit form types which are supported by the AQM module you’re ordering.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- Borrower credit card payments from the Make a Payment page now properly show payment information updated and payment processed audit trail events and notifications for both the lender and AMC when the funds are deposited directly to the AMC.
Mercury Network - Commercial
- When issuing a commercial order for bid using automatic vendor selection, we keep the initially-selected vendors if you choose Back from the Confirm order screen to edit the order - instead of selecting new vendors.
Mercury Network - General
- The sender’s company name is used as the email ‘from’ name for SureReceipts notifications.
- The reviewed status of a document no longer shows in the vendor’s attachments section of their profile if the Review Documents feature is turned off.