Mercury Network 3.0 – July 11, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Send additional revision requests
When revision requests have been sent to an appraiser, you can now send additional requests without needing to wait until the first request is complete.
- More flexible New order permissions
New options are available for the New order permission. You can choose what type of orders your staff can place, such as Residential or Commercial appraisals.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When using Automatic reassignment and the My Product Fee as the vendor’s fee, if the client’s fee is lower than the My Product Fee, the order will now automatically reassign.
- The Eligible vendors link will not appear when an order has been manually assigned to a vendor.
- HUD 184 and USDA loans will no longer require an FHA case number.
Mercury Network - Vendor Management
- Vendor ratings used in your Intelligent Selection Settings (ISS) will appear first and separate on the Ratings tab of a vendor’s profile.
- Average vendor fees in the Statistics tab of the vendor profile are rounded to the nearest dollar.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- Your client will now receive an email notification when the Make a payment link is sent to the borrower.
- The QuickList menu will now consistently show when selected while manually syncing order status information.