Mercury Network 3.0 – July 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
New product option available
- New FHA Comparable Rent Schedule (1007)
Now, you and your clients can order an FHA 1007 form alone, without the need to bundle it as part of a multi-form order.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- We will now send Past Due notifications to the vendor the morning after the due date, and again every 48 hours, until the order is completed. Previously, the first notification was sent after a 48 hour grace period.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- Orders placed in the Client portal will now include the company name as entered on the order form.
Mercury Network - Commercial
- New bid requests now calculate turn times in business days instead of calendar days to match industry expectations. Any bids requested prior to 7/25/2017 will still be calculated in calendar days.
- Vendors will no longer receive an error message when updating a bid to change only the turn time.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- When an order expires and the vendor receives a notification, the email will now include the client contact information for ease of communication between the two parties, instead of suggesting logging into Mercury, since the order no longer appears.