Mercury Network 3.0 – August 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
- Expanded permissions for Fee Panel features
This update adds more user permission options for Fee Panel features. There are now individual permissions for adding/removing or contacting vendors, reviewing vendor documents and accessing vendor tax information. These new options give you more flexibility in organizing your teams.
Mercury Network - Commercial
- When you have received vendor bids for an order, the status will now read Out for bid / Response received.
- Updated the client portal to properly display the report due date in business days.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- When automatically syncing the Pending Quality Review status to your clients with the report PDF, both the client and all additional recipients will receive a copy of the report attached to the e-mail notification.
Mercury Network - RealCondition
- The information text on the Send Message dialog for a RealCondition Report has been updated to clearly indicate the message will be sent to the report provider. A separate link has been added if the user needs to contact Mercury Network.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- When you have a commercial bidding order but have not yet submitted a bid, the status will now say Bid pending.
- Mercury vendors are now able to use the QuickList feature without error when accepting an order or setting an order’s status.