Mercury Network 3.0 – August 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
Residential bidding now available!
When you have a complex property or a rush loan, you can now send the order to multiple appraisers at once so you can instantly see who’s willing and able to accept such an order. Our robust feature enables you to set boundaries when requesting bids, so you can sift through the responses efficiently. For instance, you can:
- Lock the due date if you have a deadline to meet - appraisers will only submit a fee
- Lock the fee if you need to keep costs down - appraisers will only submit a turn time
- Lock the date and fee if you have a rush order and are unable to budge on price - appraisers will let you know if they are willing to accept the terms or not
- Request a fee and date if it’s a complex property in a hot market
Some other highlights of these features:
- You’ll be able to request bids if you’re having trouble placing an order to a single appraiser. So if your client group automatically tries to assign to an appraiser but you discover the order is declined or expires, you can then request bids.
- You can request bids from any appraiser in Mercury Network. We’ll use your ISS to initially pick from your fee panel, then you can use the ISS tab or search for someone just like on a non-bid order.
- You may award, decline and rank bids as they come in, or you can wait until your bid window expires.
- You may add more appraisers to your bid request as needed.
- You may extend your bid window if you decide to give appraisers more time to respond.
- You may message the appraisers who have been sent a bid request.
- Once you award an order, all other bidders are sent a decline notification because the awarded appraiser automatically accepts the order which immediately goes into In Progress.
- Appraisers have multiple ways in which to receive and respond to a bid request: They receive an email notification and the order appears in their Open Bid Orders folder. If enabled, they receive a text message alerting them to log in and submit a bid. An appraiser can submit bids directly from Mercury Mobile - available on iOS and Android.