Mercury Network 3.0 – September 6, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network.
New order information available
Several new fields for order information are now available. New options for Inspection type (Interior, Exterior, Interior & Exterior) and Value conditions (As is, As completed, As stabilized, Retrospective) are available for all order types. For commercial orders, there are new fields for Value method (Sales comparison, Cost approach, Income approach), Types of value (Market, Bulk sale market, Going-concern, Disposition, Liquidation) and Market analysis (Level A, Level B, Level C, Level D).
Additional loan purpose options
We’ve added the following new loan purpose options:
- Home equity line of credit (HELOC)
- Other Real Estate Owned / Special Assets Department (OREO/SAD)
New property types for commercial orders
You have more property type options when placing a commercial order, including the following:
- Agricultural Assembly/Meeting Place
- Lodging & Hospitality
- Senior Housing
- Shopping Center
- Sports & Entertainment
Mercury Network - Residential Bidding
- Awarding a bid order to an appraiser who submitted from Mercury Mobile no longer displays an error message.
- If an appraiser doesn’t have a payment method on file, they are prompted to provide a valid method before submitting a bid.
- If a client declines a bid from an appraiser, they now have the option to reverse the decline and reconsider the appraiser for an order.
Mercury Network - Order Details
- When completing an order and only sending a message to the vendor, the message is no longer shared with the client.
Mercury Network - New Order
- Only the vendor’s available payment methods will display in Mercury when manually assigning an order.
Mercury Network - Payments
- Progress continues on the Mercury Payments project. Mercury Payments will provide more options for managing payments from the borrower to the appraiser. Part of the project is a new Accounting area which is in development now, and will allow you to see borrower and vendor payment status, view invoices and process credit cards all from within Mercury Network. These features will be available in coming months.