Mercury Network 3.0 – September 19, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. Read the blog post here.
- UCDP Appraisal Sharing
Several of you have requested the ability to share UCDP results within Mercury Network. So, you can now assign an Aggregator with whom UCDP results can be shared automatically — either globally or for specific client groups. You can also share UCDP results with an Aggregator on a per-order basis.
- Clients can edit payment methods for all orders
Previously, your client was able to modify the payment method only when the order was assigned to an AMC. Going forward, your client will be able to change the payment method whether you've assigned the order to an AMC or an appraiser. There's also a new permission which lets you control which clients can make this change.
- Expanded IP handling
For increased security, you now have the flexibility to restrict login access to multiple IP ranges. This helps accommodate users who log in from multiple locations or in cases where a backup or alternate range of addresses is needed.
Mercury Network - Client Groups
- When re-assigning a conditionally declined order, the system will no longer select the appraiser for you if you do not have Automatic Vendor Selection turned on.
- We fixed an issue which required you to click OK twice when updating your invoice number and due date options.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- We eliminated an error you might have seen when manually assigning an order with an FHA form type and a Section 184 loan type.
Mercury Network - Residential bidding
- Appraisers are required to have a valid payment method on file when submitting bids through Mercury Mobile.
- Vendors with failed transactions may no longer submit a residential bid.