Mercury Network 3.0 – November 1, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
- Automatically attach a custom Request for Proposal (RFP) when issuing a commercial bid
We’re building on the recently-released ability to create templates and automatically attach documents to your orders. You can now create a Request for Proposal document template which can be automatically included with your commercial bid requests.
- Improved upload of vendor payment information
When marking orders as paid, we’ve improved the upload of vendor payment information into Mercury Network by allowing payment issued date, payment method and check number to be included in the uploaded file.
- Submit Form 1004D via UCDP
The GSEs recently announced they will be ready to accept form 1004D in UCDP on October 30, 2017, and Mercury Network is ready to support those forms as well.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- When scrolling through vendor profiles inside your fee panel, you will now stay on the same tab, such as Statistics, when moving to the next vendor. This should make it easier to quickly compare information and statistics across multiple vendors.
Mercury Network - Order Details
- When selecting times to trigger Action Required items, you can now choose 96 and 120 hours.
Mercury Network - Users
- Changing Edit/Update Orders, Manage Orders by Product and Manage Orders by Folder permissions for a sub-user, then selecting your own profile and saving from the prompt, no longer affects those permissions for yourself.
Mercury Network - Vendors
- When declining an order, vendors can no longer only enter a space in the notes field; a visible note is required.