Mercury Network 3.0 – December 5, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- Changes to Rush or Complex settings for an order can now be shared with your client.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- The Close button on the Related orders message is no longer cut off.
- The alternative valuations On hold folder no longer incorrectly displays under the In progress group.
Mercury Network - Vendor Management
- The Date issued and payment Reference number (check #) have been added to the email notification sent to the appraiser when an order is marked as paid.
Mercury Network - Fee Panel
- Corrected an issue where scrolling through vendor profiles wasn't staying on the currently selected profile tab.
Mercury Network - General
- Corrected issues with the most recent Google Chrome update where client group and business unit lists were no longer displaying.
- All order groups are now saved when adding more than one group at a time.