Mercury Network 3.0 – December 19, 2017 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - Notifications
- When we released residential bidding, we didn't send notifications out to the additional email address on your profile when a bid was submitted. We have corrected this mistake so your additional email recipients will receive all the same bid notifications as your primary email address.
Mercury Network - Vendor Assignment
- We've fixed an issue where some vendors were showing as not having a location, causing them to appear incorrectly when using proximity-based assignment.
Mercury Network - XSites
- When using the Make a payment feature with a friendly name, we will no longer include the admin's email address to alleviate borrowers replying to the admin with questions.
- We've fixed an issue so the Make a payment email will send to borrowers when you have additional email addresses on your profile.
- If you charge a credit card in Business Management, you may notice the credit card type hasn't displayed recently. We've fixed the issue so you can again see the card logo in both the 'Client Payments' window and the Credit Card information section.