Mercury Network 3.0 – January 30, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New features
New scheduling tool - Xcelerator!
To help you keep closings on time, we're introducing Xcelerator, a new tool that helps connect the property contact with the appraiser to quickly schedule the inspection. When you assign an order to an appraiser, Xcelerator verifies the property contact and suggests inspection times. The property contact's selections are sent to the appraiser once they accept the order so they can schedule the appointment for one of those times immediately. It eliminates back-and-forth communication and other inspection-related delays.
- You'll need a sales contract addendum to turn on the feature.
- You can turn it off per order.
- You'll see Xcelerator statuses in your audit trail so you know what's happening with the contact, plus you can choose to turn on notifications.
- You'll have access to the TRACKER, so you can see exactly what the property contact sees.
Mercury Network - Order Management
- When using the Mark as paid upload feature, any unmatched orders will now be captured in a separate dialog and may be exported to an Excel spreadsheet.
- We'll now display the vendor name in the audit trail when the assignment expires and is reassigned.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
When reassigning a conditionally declined order which was assigned using unattended assignment, the system will only select the appraiser for you if you have Automatic Selection turned on.