Mercury Network 3.0 - February 13, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
More appraisal information shared with Encompass®
There are now 41 additional items of appraisal information being shared between Mercury Network and Encompass. Fields such as the Appraisal Effective Date and Gross Living Area can now be pulled directly from the appraisal and added to your Encompass loan file, saving time and reducing errors.
Mercury Network - New features
New REO products have been added:
- Exterior Only Condo Appraisal w/REO (FNMA 1075)
- Exterior Only Residential Report w/REO (FNMA 2055)
- Field Review w/REO (FNMA 2000)
- Multi-Family Appraisal w/REO (FNMA 1025)
- Multi-Family Field Review w/REO (FNMA 2000A)
Mercury Network - Xcelerator
- When Xcelerator is active for an order, the Loan purpose, Loan type,and Appointment contact fields will show with a red asterisk to indicate they are required. When the appointment contact has been selected, the required contact's fields will also show a red asterisk.
- Xcelerator notifications will properly mask information for double-blind orders.
- For appraisers, the Click here to set inspection date and time link is removed once the inspection or order is completed.
- When communicating with the property contact, messages will display your company name instead of "Mercury Network".
Mercury Network - Order Management
- Updated vendor selection to better use vendor priority rankings during order assignment.
- When a user's permissions allow them to manage orders in only specific folders, the Vendor information column will remain available when using the My Columns feature.
Mercury Network - General
- Support is provided for Mastercard 2-series bank information numbers (BIN).
- Removed the chance of vendor ratings showing twice in the Vendor profile, Ratings tab.
- Mercury now logs when an order is completed but the user selects not to notify the VMP XSite client.