Mercury Network 3.0 - February 27, 2018 Update
This update contains enhancements throughout Mercury Network. See the blog post here.
Mercury Network - New features
New Alternative Valuations menu options
- You now have an area dedicated to alternative valuation products like OptiVal+, OptiVal AVM Cascade, and RealCondition Reports. We've added this in anticipation of providing even more of these solutions to help you choose the most effective valuations when a full appraisal isn't required, such as with HELOC products.
- Many of you are already using the combination of the OptiVal AVM Cascade and RealCondition Report for HELOC valuations, so we've combined it under the name "OptiVal+". Nothing has changed, except it's easier to say.
- Now, you can offer alternative valuation products via your client portal. As with other products, you can enable OptiVal AVM Cascade, OptiVal+, and RealCondition Report in your VMP XSite Preferences. You don't have to worry about assigning these orders, but you can still manage them alongside your traditional appraisal orders.
- In the Orders view, there's a new Alternative Valuations status folder on the left to help you manage alternative valuation orders.
- To get started with the alternative valuations products, contact your account manager for a quick conversation so we can show you the ropes, then review and sign the contract. If you've already signed the contract, you're all set.
Mercury Network - VMP XSites
- When lenders are assigning orders to an AMC in Mercury, for better accuracy, we've adjusted how the statuses are synchronized. Now, when an AMC has an order with a status of QC - Level One and has synced the Pending Quality Review status, from the lender's perspective, that order will not appear in the QC - Level One folder because the report has not yet been delivered to the lender.
Mercury Network - Coming Soon
- As part of our continuing development of the "Payments" feature (which will let you disburse payments directly to the vendor via ACH within Mercury) we'll soon release a redesigned "Make a payment" page where borrowers can enter their card information to pay for the appraisal. We're excited to release the completed "Payments" feature later this year, but this part of it will be ready much sooner so you can start using the enhancements ASAP.